Students after completion of their respective program are eligible to claim refund of caution money within one year from the date of convocation. The caution money is subject to forfeiture if it is not claimed within stipulated time.
Any amount receivable from student for whatsoever reason will be deducted from the amount due to student on account of caution money.
In cases other than above, caution money is non refundable and non transferable.
- Tuition Fees of courses dropped with in due date(without penalty) will be transferred to next semester or on written request of the student, duly approved by the competent authority, may be relocated to her/his sibling’s account of an on board student.
- Tuition Fees for courses dropped after due date(with penalty) will be forfeited.
- Tuition fees of on board students is refundable if a student quits or completes his/her program, provided that the student has not attended any classes
Registration fees paid is non refundable and nontransferable.
If Fresh entrants after getting admission, decides to withdraw from the Institute, the tuition fees paid will be refunded as per Higher Education Commission(HEC) refund policy as outlined hereunder, provided that the application submitted is duly acknowledged by an Authorized officer of the Institute.
|%age of Tuition Fee||Timeline For Semester System|
|Full (100%) Fee Refund||up to 7th day of commencement of classes|
|Half (50%) Fee Refund||From 8th-15th day of commencement of classes|
|No Fee (%) Refund||From 16th day of commencement of classes|
Students whose results of last required qualification is awaited are provisionally admitted provided they qualify in written test as well as interview. If such student Admitted fails to meet the admission criteria after declaration of last required results, he/she will be refunded tuition fee if Application for Refund is submitted within seven days of declaration of Results/Grades along with a copy of Result/Grade. Failure to timely submit the Refund application will result in forfeiture of tuition fees.
Deferment of Admission-Fresh Entrants
- On the written request of a candidate for whatsoever reason the Institute defers the admission of the candidate till the next semester, tuition fee will be carried forward to the next semester. If a candidate later decides not to join, the fees so paid shall be forfeited.
- If any candidate is allowed for a second attempt to improve his/her grade/percentage of his/her required qualification in order to qualify for the admission, he/she may do so on signing of an Affidavit duly notarized. If the candidate fails in the second attempt or does not avail the opportunity of second attempt, the fees so paid shall be forfeited.
- A candidate will remain a candidate until he is allowed to register on completion of formalities.
In case of any dispute/dis agreement regarding interpretation of any clause of the Refund Policy, the decision of the Management of the Institute would be final and binding.